Do you enjoy listening to the radio? Interested in having the internet radio free in your pocket? If so, consider downloading for free our Android App Internet Radio Stations!
If you want to keep in touch with the music of all genres, this Android App is addressed to you. Free radio allows you to enjoy countless hours of music hits and popular songs wherever you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Radio Internet comes with the diversity of radio stations available on the web, so you are sure to find something that is quite to your taste.
This radio app is a collection of the best radio stations on the internet and it is the collection of music from all around the world. As far as genres of music are concerned, in this app you will find Hip Hop radio, Latino radio, Dubstep radio, Dance radio, Jazz radio, Rock radio, House radio, Country radio, Pop radio. Whatever music you prefer, you will find it in Internet Radio Stations App.
Internet Radio Stations App is designed in a way to broadcasts the best free radio stations around, featuring best online music to be found anywhere. Finding good music radio has never been easier. Now, sit back, fasten your seatbelt, set music player and enjoy!
English and American radio stations in this app are: 181 FM, ChroniX Radio, 100hitz, 1 FM, Big Blue Swing, BellyUp4Blues, Charlietown Blues, On AIR Tunes, City Sounds Radio, KOQX, CALMRADIO, ‘AddictedToRadio, Bar Legend Radio, RockRadio1, Big R Radio, GotRadio, NetRock101, Knac, Metal Express Radio, HDRN, bluefm, PONdENDS, Reggae141, boomstation, raggakings, radioparadise, coolfm901hangout, sub, RAUTE MUSIC, pirateradio, cinemix, streamingsoundtracks, infowars, RADIO GAIA, idobi Radio, smoothfm, novafm, go-jamaica.
– Listening without headphones
– Set timer to play radio station and sleep timer so that radio station turns off at specific time
– Save or share radio stations on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
– The widget of the app will appear in the notification so that you could control radio station even when the app is turned off
– Use widget option to set your favorite radio station as a shortcut on your home screen.
– Set favorites to create a list of favorite channels for quick access
– Choose ‘more’ button to research other radio stations
– Set an alarm
**NB. For this app to work, internet connection is required. In case there is no internet connection and you have set an alarm, you will be woken up by the default alarm from your mobile phone.
If you have any questions, suggestions, request or comments do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.